Sunday, November 23, 2014, and after a 190-hours race, the No-Finish-Line was completed and all records broken!
- 12.571 participants, 2.000 more than in 2013
- 341.000 km covered, an increase of 70.000 km over last year
- €392.000 raised will be used to finance projects benefiting ailing or underprivileged children. For this anniversary edition, €1,15 will be added for each kilometer covered.
The No-Finish-Line keeps making history, and the 15th edition was an incredible success thanks to the increasing involvement of participants, the investment of volunteers and the support of loyal sponsors.
Jeremy Toulalan the French footballer who plays as defensive midfielder for AS Monaco, known for his shy and humble demeanor, simple distribution, good technique, and effective tackling, who had been at the kick off of the race was again present on Sunday for its completion.
The No-Finish-Line is a solidarity race, an event for friendly encounters, a personal challenge for the individual participants and 250 teams, that has become an important sports event for the experienced runners. And the true winners are the children!
Sports results – And the title-holders are…
- Stephane Leroux received the coveted Prince’s Cup for his 1001 km covered, becoming only the third runner to go over the 1.000 km since the creation of the NFL
- Sarvagata Ukrainsky was 2nd with 969 km
- Jean-Claude Beaumel came 3rd after covering 843 km.
- Sarah Barnett was the first female winner with 921 km.
- Mimi Chevillon came 2nd with 805 km
- Annick Fouchard was 3rd with 664 km
During the NFL a homologue race was reserved for experienced runners during 24 hs from 9:00am on Saturday, November 22 till 9:00am on Sunday, November 23, also setting new records, with Christian Fatton as the winner with 227 km.
Mark your calendars for the 16th edition of the N-F-L from November 14-22, 2015 that will surely with set the bar even higher!
Monaco Reporter Contact Form